CMG Ventures Mission Statement
To provide tailored solutions for event rental clientele through premium service, quality and value.
Equal Employment Statement
CMG Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At TCS Event Rentals, we commit ourselves to supply you with what you need to host any size event. Our products are clean, well-maintained, and durable, ensuring they stand the test of time and satisfy our customer needs. More importantly, we offer dependable delivery, ensuring your event is successful right from the start. We accomplish our goals through our 35 years of experience and our unwavering dedication to quality. We offer luxurious and fancy accommodations of all kinds, including chairs, tables, staging, tenting, floors, bleachers, heating and cooling, linens, and much more. And we do so throughout the country.
For over 30 years, construction companies and event managers throughout North Carolina have trusted the experienced team at Piedmont Portables for all their portable restroom rental needs. Whether you’re on a long-term job site with multiple contractors or hosting a wedding with over 100 guests in attendance, you can always count on us for on-time delivery and affordable rates. We offer a wide selection of portable restrooms and additional products to ensure your project or event is successful. We can work with you to determine how many units you need so your guests have appropriate accommodations. Contact our team today to learn more about our units and to schedule your delivery.
Whether you’re planning a birthday party, a company picnic, or a family garden, Best Rent-All has the resources and 27 years of experience to help you on your way. We have extensive resources available to create your grandest visions, or your simplest projects. From table linens to teaspoons, from lawn mowers to bobcats, we’ve got everything you need to complete your task – for all your rental needs!
Career Description: Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean equipment upon return from rental.
- Uphold company safety standards and ensure appropriate procedures are followed.
- Perform general maintenance of the equipment and warehouse.
- Analyze the condition of the equipment for safety and operational purposes.
- Keep the equipment and warehouse organized and clean.
- Preparing orders for delivery.
- Complete or assist in loading and unloading of equipment.
- Pull, sort, pack, and place equipment/items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to company standards.
- Operating carts, dollies, forklifts, and other moving equipment as needed to move products throughout the warehouse.
- Quality control/inspection checks to make sure items meet company standards.
- Meet metrics and production standards set by the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- May have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, and cleaning solvents.
- Repetitive bending, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items.
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.; Occasional lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Frequent use of hands and feet to operate equipment and transport vehicles.
- Some Night / Weekend work may be required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift/move approximately 50-100 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to interpret directions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Attention to detail.
- Rental industry experience is a plus.
CMG Ventures’ offer includes:
- Competitive compensation & benefits program.
- Working for a full-service events rental business in the Southeast region.
- Growth and development opportunities.
Career Description: Sales Manager
In the position of Sales Manager, you will oversee sales activities within a defined territory and manage sales representatives and distributors.
Sales Manager Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attain individual sales goals as assigned.
- Establish, communicate, and implement a sales plan designed to achieve customer target and revenue goals.
- Set appointments and deliver sales presentations to clients to introduce the company products and services.
- Drive Sales for multiple companies under the CMG Ventures branch and works to establish new accounts in the territory.
- Accurately and timely prepare quotes, contracts or agreements for clients and sales opportunities.
- Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account to ensure client satisfaction with all interactions. Proactive communication expected with clients.
- Establish, track, and communicate sales trends, metrics, and activities on a regular basis.
- Participate in sales meetings providing proactive updates and ideas where applicable. Attuned to and communicates relevant leads, opportunities, or markets to management.
- Develops process and procedures to handle customer complaints in a manner as to minimize negative impacts on CMG Ventures.
- Develop, implement, and communicate a bonus plan that is fair for the employee and at the same time the business.
- Collaborates with warehouse and logistics to ensure smooth transition from sales function to customer delivery, set up and break down.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Hire, manage, train, and motivate sales personnel according to best management practices plus federal and state employment laws; establishing goals, communicating pertinent information, acknowledging successes and needs for improvement.
- Organizes sales schedules of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ related experience.
- Ability to travel daily.
- Valid driver’s license and no major driving violations.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
- Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
CMG Ventures’ offer includes
- Competitive compensation & benefits program
- Working for a full-service events rental business in the Southeast region
- Growth and development opportunities